Based on the awesome work of Nurzhan Bekkaliyev:
My personal goal for this piece was to push my comfort zone. I wanted to try new software and workflows. I used Marvelous Designer to design and block out the dress, used Overlapping UVs in Modo to get a more efficient UV layout, and textured the final model using 3D Coat/Photoshop.
Additionally, I wanted to match as closely as possible the clean visual style of the reference. I did add some details to the design of the dress, boots, and gloves, but I tried to keep these changes subtle and in line with the rest of the piece.
Polycount (girl): 19,944 Triangles
Polycount (props): 6,373 Triangles
Texture Sets: 2 (Girl & props)
*Marvelous Designer: Cloth sim/costume design
*Modo: Retopology, UV layout, Misc
*3D Coat: Texturing